My name is Espen Dalløkken and I live and work in Oslo, Norway. I got my first paid job as a programmer in 1998 and have been doing that since. I have worked for companies such as Razorfish (the old .com Razorfish),Bekk Consulting, Fast, Search & Transfer, Open AdExchange, Ezmo, Statens pensjonskasse and Finn.no. In my early days I did consulting, but since then I worked in product organizations. Currently I am employed at Norwegian Broadcasting (NRK). If you want all the details you can just checkout out my linkedIn profile.
I am one of the founders of the Web Rebels Confernce, which is a hard core web developer conference in hosted in Oslo, Norway.
I love to do talks about things I really care about. In the beginning I did talks just to get into conferences. However after the first couple of talks I began to love being on stage talking about things that matter to me.
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/leftieFriele
- GitHub: https://github.com/leftieFriele/
- Tumblr: http://rebellingrambles.tumblr.com/
- Medium: https://medium.com/@leftiefriele/
- Conquering the wicked kingdom of Java using a NodeJS trojan horse, Booster Conf, Trondheim Developer Conf and JavaZone 2014
- How we transformed a dreadful legacy codebase using only a Strap-on, Booster conf 2013, Bergen
- Få ballene dine innafor boxeren og ikke vift med de foran nesa mi, Smidig 2011
- Det er nå moroa begynner!, Smidig 2010
- How we blew our shot at beating Spotify, spending two metric truckloads of cash doing it, JavaZone 2010
- The Essence of User Interface Programming, (video),JavaZone 2009
- Open Source RIA development using the Flex Framework, Sun CommunityOne North, 2009, Oslo.
- Hvorfor slaktere ikke spiser pøler?, Software 2009, Oslo.
- Why Test Driven Development has little to do with testing, Tekna Oslo, 2008
- Du sier Agile, jeg sier frAgile, Smidig 2008 (se video av presentasjonen)
- Introducation to Flex, Tekna Oslo, 2008
- Inntroduksjon Til Flex workshop series for DnbNOR, Accenture og Aspiro, 2008
- Eliminate Waste In Java Web Development Using Flex, presentasjonen, JavaZone 2007